Product changes during the commercial offer review process
Starting with 01.04.2022 no new deposits will be formed!
Clarification: until la 01.04.2022, new depositis can be formed by using amounts from the currednt account, including funds that come from other term deposits which came to maturity and were formed with the automatic renewal option.
All term deposits formed with automatic renewal option will be renewed regardless of the maturity/renewal date.
With Depo you have the certainty that you will make the best choice!
- competitive interest rates, no matter what currency you decide to save: LEI, USD or EUR
- ZERO commissions: 0 lei opening deposit account, 0 lei deposit fee, 0 lei deposit renewal fee
- savings products are guaranteed by the Bank Deposit Guarantee Fund (FGDB), within the limit communicated by it (100,000 euros)
Depo offers you the best interest rates for your savings.
- on renewal will be applied the standard interest rates below.
Additionally, the interest rate on term deposits is fixed, meaning it does not change over the entire period of the contract.
|Currency||Amount||1 mo.||3 mo.||5 mo.||6 mo.||9 mo.||12 mo.||18 mo.||24 mo.|
- interest rates shown in the table are annual and valid as of 25.07.2023
- standard interest rates for term deposits are valid for amounts up to EUR 1 million or equivalent/customer.
Depo offers you many cost advantages for your term deposit and current account!
|Commissions for opening deposit:|
|Commissions during deposit:|
|Commissions on deposit maturity:|
According to the law, interest income is subject to source taxation by applying income tax (10%).
Interest, documents, legislation
Starting from 21.03.2016, standard interest rates for term deposits are valid for amounts up to 1 million EUR or equivalent/client.
Salt Bank S.A. is a credit institution participating in the Bank Deposit Guarantee Fund in Romania, up to the maximum threshold notified by the latter ( 100,000 EUR). More details here: www.fgdb.ro
Please find below the information for depositors according to the provisions of Law no. 311/2015 on deposit guarantee schemes and the Bank Deposit Guarantee Fund.